Dr. Craig L. Adams, Licensed Psychologist has been practicing in the field for over thirty years. Before starting his private practice in 1991, Dr. Adams worked for 13 years with Alameda County’s Mental Health Department at the East Oakland Community Mental Health Center.
Over the years, Dr. Adams has conducted extensive work with male-female relationship issues and the African-American male population.
Areas of work included:
- Head Start Mental Health Consultant for pre-school children
- Establishing male mentoring programs for elementary and junior high school students
- Providing manhood training programs for high school students and young adults
- Fatherhood training
- Extensive work on couples’ relationships
- Parenting work in general
Dr. Adams is married to his beautiful wife, Ann; he is the father of five children and the grandfather of 15.